Technitium Mac Address Changer, a free network tools that able to change Media(MAC) Address of your (NIC) or (WiFi), irrespective of the NIC’s drivers or its manufacturer.
As Mac address has been hard coded on each network card. But this mac address changer freeware able to bypassing embedded original hard coded mac address and set a different mac address on the network card.
Beside that, Technitium Mac address changer also includes extra network features such as allowing you to change IP Address, Gateway, DNS Servers, enable/disable DHCP in one click and many more features. Plus more, it supports all including Windows 7.
Meanwhile, you can also restore back to your original MAC Address easily from the application with a click of a button.
Technitium Mac Address Changer Features:
- Support all including Windows 7 RC
- Allows you to remove all registry entries corresponding to Network Adapter that is no longer physically installed on the system
- Changes MAC address of (NIC) including Wireless LAN Cards.
- Select random MAC address from the list of manufacturers
- Create Configuration Presets, which saves all your NIC settings and to switch between many settings easily.
- Displays all information you would ever need to know about your NIC in one view like Device Name, Configuration ID, Hardware ID, Connection Status, Link Speed, DHCP details, TCP/IP details etc.
- Allows you to configure IP Address, Gateway and DNS Server for your NIC
- Allows you to enable/disable DHCP instantaneously.
- Allows you to Release/Renew DHCP IP address
How to change MAC Address with Technitium Mac Address Changer:
- Starting MAC address changer will list all available network adapters.
- Select the adapter you want to change the MAC address. You will get the details of your selection below.
- Click Change MAC button, enter new MAC address and click Change Now button and confirm changes
- To restore the original MAC address of the network adapter, select the adapter, click Change MAC button and then click Original MAC button and confirm changes you made when prompted.